Portugal CTT Tracking
Portugal Post package tracking
Mail in Portugal works very reliably and uses the most advanced technical means. The post offices are marked with the letters "CTT", written in white on a red background.
The post office is open from 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and until 1:00 on Saturdays. Mailboxes are found literally at every step: boxes for ordinary letters of red color, and for special correspondence - blue.
Stamps can be bought at post offices from the seller or in a special machine, as well as in newsagents and bookstores. In the post office, you can pay a fine from the traffic police and credit, so the queues can be quite long. Stamps can be bought in many places in the city, and a fine or a loan can be paid in a bank or with the help of an ATM, so long standing in queues at the post office can be avoided
CTT operates daily with several million mailings, circulating them along a national collection, treatment, transportation and distribution network. In this course, the correspondence is grouped and regrouped in processes that have been modernized, through the increasing automation of the processing stages, which precede the stage of effective mail distribution.
At the level of this automation, CTT Correios has invested heavily in address interpretation equipment, postal coding and information technologies.
It is CTT's wish to place this technology at the customer's service. In order for optical address reading and automatic mail processing to succeed, they must conform to the rules described in this manual - sufficiency and standardization rules for the writing of the address content, as well as the physical presentation of the envelope and the geometric structure of the address.
How to track Portugal CTT by number?
To track the transportation and delivery of a parcel or mail by the CCT Portugal is quite simple: for this you need to enter the barcode identifier (track number) in the "# Tracking Number" box. It contains 13 characters, among which are letters and numbers. Find this track number of the postal item can be on the delivery note or declaration of sending a parcel or cargo, it is located under the bar code. At the introduction, pay attention to the fact that the uppercase Latin letters should be used. After its introduction, click the "Track it" button or the "Enter" key.
What are the tracking numbers
When registering a shipment through the postal service CTT Portugal all parcels, cargo and letters are assigned a unique track number. It is assigned in accordance with the standard S10 of the Universal Postal Union and contains 13 characters. The first two letters are letters of the Latin alphabet, followed by 9 digits, after which the track number two letters of the Latin alphabet, indicating the code of the sending state, complete.
What are the statuses of Portugal CTT
When tracking by the number of the parcel delivered by CTT Portugal, there may be the following statuses:
- Registered This status means that the parcel or letter arrived at the warehouse of the company and was registered.
- Receipt of departure This status means that the poisoning is transferred for transportation.
- Moving of departure between the CTT sorting centers The departure was grouped to move to the sorting center. This status means that the departure went to the recipient's city.
- Dispatch for sorting. This status means that the parcel or cargo arrived at the warehouse in the recipient's city.
- Scheduled for delivery. This status means that the courier has scheduled delivery of the parcel to the recipient by the specified number. The courier will contact the recipient by the phone number indicated at the time of shipment.
- Issued to the courier. This status means that the parcel is handed over to the courier for delivery.
- The shipment has been delivered to the recipient. This status means that the parcel or consignment has been delivered to the recipient for signature.
A team of professionals working for Portugal CTT will quickly and promptly deliver the package, cargo or letter to the recipient's specified address. Delivery times vary depending on the country of origin. On average, it takes 2 weeks. Delivery of goods and parcels within Ukraine usually occurs within a few days.
How to receive a parcel?
Courier of the company CCT PORTUGAL will deliver the parcel or cargo to the specified address of the recipient. In order to receive the parcel or cargo, you need to present to the courier a document proving your identity. It is desirable that it was a civil or foreign passport. In some cases, it is possible to receive a parcel of a driver's license or a pension certificate.